1. General information
1) Customer - any entity making purchases through the Store.
2) Store - an online store run by the Seller at moraknives.eu
3) Administrator - KARY Piotr Lewandowski with its registered office in Poland, Puck ul. Nowy Świat 2C / 5 NIP 5871004682 REGON 190879476
4) Personal data - information about an identified or identifiable natural person, in particular name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address.
5) GDPR - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC;
6) Agreement - an agreement concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts (as part of the Store)
7) Order - Customer's declaration of intent made using the order form and directly aimed at concluding a Product Sales Agreement or Products with the Seller.
2. The administrator of personal data is the KARY Piotr Lewandowski based in Poland, Puck ul. Nowy Świat 2C / 5
3. The basis for the Administrator's processing of personal data collected while completing the Registration Form is Art. 6 clause 1 lit. a GDPR, i.e. the Customer's explicit consent to the processing of this data, granted in order to set up an Account in the Online Store.
4. The basis for the Administrator's processing of personal data collected during the purchase of goods by the Customer in the Online Store, including the submission of Orders by the Customer, is Art. 6 clause 1 lit. b GDPR, i.e. taking the actions necessary to conclude a Contract (e.g. placing an Order) and the need for the Administrator to perform the Contract for a given Customer.
5. The basis for the Administrator's processing of the Customer's e-mail address for the purpose of sending commercial information, including Store newsletters, to that Customer is Art. 6 clause 1 lit. a GDPR, i.e. the explicit consent of the Customer given by choosing the option to receive current store offers by email.
6. The Store does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies. By "cookies" should be understood IT data stored in users' end devices, intended for the use of websites. In particular, these are text files containing the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
7. The administrator obtains the clients' personal data by voluntarily filling out the form by the client. The administrator obtains the first name, last name, address, telephone number and e-mail address of the Customer.
8. The administrator of personal data takes special care to protect the interests of entities to which the personal data relate, and in particular ensures that the personal data collected by him are processed in accordance with the law; are collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not subject to further processing incompatible with those purposes.
9. Possible purposes for which personal data of Customers are collected by the Administrator:
a) placing Orders,
b) conclusion and implementation of the Agreement,
c) settlement of sales, possible complaints and archiving,
d) ongoing contact related to placed Orders,
e) Goods and service quality assessment by Customers.
10. Customers' personal data are made available to service providers used by the Administrator in running the Store, such as: postal operator, internet payment provider, hosting service provider, accounting and legal services provider.
11. The Administrator also has the right to disclose the Customer's personal data to entities authorized under applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities)
12. The customer has the right to:
a) access to your personal data,
b) rectification of data,
c) delete data,
d) restrictions on data processing,
e) the right to object to data processing,
f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
13. The Customer has the right to lodge a complaint related to the processing of personal data by the Administrator to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.